I have some work to do regarding the formatting on this site. While you wait, please accept these wise words of Philosophy I have as a sign of good faith.
– Always look people in the eye. Even if they are blind. Just say “I am looking you in the eye”
– You only get one chance at a first impression. I suggest William Shatner, because its easy to do. “Spock! are there any signs of life down there?”
– The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you, if you just lower you expectations.
– Take a lesson from parakeets. If you’re ever feeling lonely, just eat in front of a mirror
– Marry someone who looks sexy whilst disappointed,
– Success is 1% inspiration, 98% Perspiration and 2% attention to detail.
– You can tell a lot about a man by what he writes in his biography.
– Watch a sunrise at least once a day.
– If you love something, set it free. Unless its a Tiger.
– If you are ever in a jam, a crayon crunched up under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
– When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be like “Whaaaaat?”